"The time is always right to do what is right." -- Martin Luther King, Jr.
• Hon. Larry Agran, Mayor, City of Irvine
• Hon. Richard Alarcon, Los Angeles City Councilmember
• Aris Anagnos, Business leader and philanthropist
• Cindy Asner, Emmy-nominated producer and Autism activist
• Edward Asner, Actor and Community Activist
• Elaine Attias, Journalist
• Rabbi Leonard Beerman
• Hon. Anthony C. Beilenson, Fmr. Member of Congress
• Marilyn Bergman, Award-Winning Lyricist
• Robin Bronk, Executive Director, The Creative Coalition
• Claire Cifuentes, Fmr President of Mexican American Bar Association of LA
• Jim B. Clarke, Former Chief of Staff of Congresswoman Diane Watson
• Rev. Dr. John B. Cobb, Jr.
• Hon. Loni Hancock, California State Senator
• John Heathcliff, Former Development Director of Public Council
• Rabbi Steven Jacobs
• Dr. Xandra Kayden, Senior Fellow, UCLA School of Public Policy and Social Research
• Bill Magavern, Environmental Leader
• Norman Lear, Founder, People for the American Way
• Larry Lessig, Founder of Change Congress and Creative Commons
• Susan Lerner, Executive Director of New York Common Cause
• Elizabeth Macias, Community organizer and human relations policy advisor
• John W. Mack, President, Urban League of Los Angeles
• Angela Reddock, Esq., Attorney
• Rev. George Regas
• Ramona Ripston, Former Executive Director of ACLU of Southern California
• Stanley K. Sheinbaum, Publisher - "New Perspectives Quarterly"
• Hon. Alan Sieroty, Fmr. California State Senator
• Byron Williams, Paster and Syndicated Columnist
• Kent Wong, Director, UCLA Labor Center
• Peg Yorkin, Founder, Feminist Majority
Affiliations and Associations for identification purposes only.